Thursday, May 17, 2012

Bought a Yiynova 10.1“ DP10

So after wanting one for a while I decided that since I'm too poor to buy a Cintiq I would buy something similar to it. I got my Yiynova 10.1“ DP10 today and I've been running test on almost since the moment I got it. Trying to install at it at first was a bit weird but in the end for the price of it it works pretty well. It doesn't over heat at all and the line quality is actually pretty accurate, the only draw back that I have is that the pen is a bit heavier than my Intuous 3 pen  but that's about it for now.

Some test I did today using my favorite drawing programs~

Photoshop test
Painter 12 test
Alchemy Test
More Photoshop Tests All in all, so far I'm happy with my purchase

1 comment:

  1. D: this tablet power is amazing!! then again your art is always amazing regardless of the tablet you use!! how much was it?

    ReplyDelete